As the name suggests, ionic hairbrush emits both negative and positive ions. Due to an imbalance between positive and negative ions, your hair tends to lose its sheen and get frizzy. Further, towel-drying, brushing, styling, and coloring your hair of negative ions. So, too many positive ions in your hair make your hair repel each other, hence giving way to issues such as split ends, frizz, and fly away. With the help of an ionic hairbrush, this ionic imbalance can be restored as the heat released by these hair-brushes adds the required amount of negative ions back to your hair. Thus, it makes your hair manageable, lustrous, and soft.
- The use of ionic hairbrushes helps the moisture penetrate deeper into the hair and locks it further to hair strands. This helps make your hair look shiny and well-managed.
- Ionic hair brushes not only dry your hair faster as compared to blow-dryers but also, keep away all the roughness that you may feel after your hair’s daily exposure to the heat emitted by the latter.
- These brushes speed up the process of drying your hair and also minimize the risk of burning your hair or scalp due to the advanced use of ionic technology.
- Depending upon the type of your hair and size of an ionic hairbrush, you can style your hair in a number of ways using these brushes. For e.g.- A ¾ inch brush creates small curls or waves, a 1-inch brush creates medium waves while 1 ½ brush creates large waves. Ask the seller or your stylist to help you choose the right ionic hairbrush.
- Ionic hair brushes are a boon for women who have been facing damage issues with their hair as the negative ions seals and smooths split ends so you don’t have to get your long pretty hair trimmed or cut short for no reason.
- it is recommended to not use an ionic hair brush day after day. Not only does it rob your hair of natural moisture, but it also makes hair more prone to breakage.
- Excess use of these brushes damages your scalp and leads to hair breakage.
- As of now, there are not many disadvantages of these brushes as they are ideal for women who want stylish and attractive appeal for their hair, you just have to keep them away from children below 10 years of age.